Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was taken from another fellow memeber's recipe, but altered it according to the ingredients I had on hand. I also replaced the vinegar with lemon juice. Works just as well! And so easy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons spicy tomato sauce (alternatively, ketchup)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (or grape tomatoes, roma tomatoes)
- 1 -2 bunch spinach
- Mix salad dressing together.
- Leave in fridge overnight for flavour to infuse.
- Wash and cut off stalks of spinach.
- Put spinach leaves together in a bowl with cherry tomatoes.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.