Another recipe from Rachael Ray that looks really good!
Make and share this Cherry Tomato Spaghetti All'amatriciana - Rachael Ray recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 lb pancetta, cut into small pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 finely grated garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 pints small cherry tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium to medium high heat. Add the pancetta and cook until crisp, 3-4 minutes. Add the red onion, garlic, and crushed red pepper and cooked until softned, 3-4 minutes. Stir in the wine and cook for 1 minute, then add the tomatoes, parsley and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Cook until the tomatoes burst, 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in reserved pasta cooking water and then the pasta, tossing to coat. Turn off the heat, add the basil, cheese and serve.