- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh black pepper
- 473.18 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2.46 ml lemon zest, grated
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat oil at medium-low heat. Add garlic, half of the parsley, salt and pepper and cook, while stirring, for about 2 minutes or until garlic begins to smell.
- Add cherry tomatoes, lemon zest and sugar and keep on cooking at medium-high heat, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until cherry tomatoes have softened. Add lemon juice and remaining of parsley and stir.