I haven't tried this yet but it does sound like a nice summer salad to use up all those cherry tomatoes from the garden! Don't forget to leave an hour aside for chilling, after you've put the dish together.
- Take a big bowl and mix together cherry tomatoes, green olives, black olives, and spring onion.
- In a dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat until golden brown, turning frequently.
- Stir into tomato mixture.
- Separately, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and oregano.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad, and gently stir to coat.
- Chill for 1 hour.