1/2 Photos of Cherry Tomato Salad
I haven't tried this yet but it does sound like a nice summer salad to use up all those cherry tomatoes from the garden! Don't forget to leave an hour aside for chilling, after you've put the dish together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a big bowl and mix together cherry tomatoes, green olives, black olives, and spring onion.
- 2In a dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat until golden brown, turning frequently.
- 3Stir into tomato mixture.
- 4Separately, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and oregano.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour over salad, and gently stir to coat.
- 7Chill for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.9
- Calories from Fat 464
- Total Fat 51.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 846.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g