Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A cool summer salad. Cooking time is the refrigerator time to chill.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- dill (to garnish)
- Combine first 8 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in a blender and mix well.
- Pour over tomatoes in a serving bowl and toss lightly. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Sprinkle with grated egg and additional dill just before serving.