Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This recipe is great when your tomato plants are producing. I leave out the green olives since I don't like them.
- 40 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted and sliced green olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 3 ounces pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a salad bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, green olives, back olives, and green onions.
- In a dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat until golden brown, turning frequently. Stir into tomato mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad, and gently stir to coat.
- Chill for 1 hour.