Recipe by GaylaJ
This is a nicely-flavored simple salad that I love and make often in the summer. My husband is not as crazy about tomatoes as I am, but he will eat seconds of this dish. I clipped the recipe out of a newspaper several years ago.
Top Review by MarilynP
This recipe is a keeper. My husband and I both love it. I use yellow mustard as we are not a fan of Dijon mustard and I use a pomegranate infused red wine vinegar. I sometimes add cucumbers or bell peppers to it. Or sometimes I just use cucumbers. I make this at least twice a week now. I wish I could give it more stars!!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (I usually use grape tomatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste