Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light, tasty, easy and elegant. This is another recipe I found in Everyday Food but used balsamic vinegar because of its flavor and added the small amount of sugar for less sour taste.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar or 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar substitute
- In a medium bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, coarse salt, ground pepper and sugar or sugar substitute. Add grape tomatoes cut in half, red onion and parsley.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve cold.
Very good. I love these simple recipes which let the wonderful flavor of fresh tomatoes come through. Thanks for sharing.
lovely way to use up our fresh cherry tomatoes! lovely flavour, love the balsamic vinegar. thanks for posting, I will be making this again.
This was fantastic - I used green onions instead of the red - and it was perfect -thanks!