Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another appetizer you can have ready for the kid's table. By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine.
- 4 part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- Slice string cheese in half lengthwise.
- Trim stem end of each cherry tomato and gently squeeze out about 1/4 teaspoon of pulp and seeds.
- Press end of string cheese into hollowed tomato to make cherry tomato pop.
- Serve with ranch dressing as dip or put a small amount of dressing inside cherry tomato before you insert cheese stick).