1/1 Photo of Cherry Tomato Hors D'oeuvres
Our guests always enjoy these snacks. They are easy to make and can be stuffed with cooked chicken, ham, tuna, or just celery and onions for a vegetarian dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice your cherry tomatoes in half. Scoop out the interior with a melon ball scoop, and place your tomatoes on a serving dish.
- 2Make sure your celery and onions are finely chopped. Using a fork and a folding motion, mix them in a bowl with your mayonnaise.
- 3Add 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken (you can also substitute tuna or ham) to the bowl with your celery and onions. Mix with fork continuing your folding motion until you achieve the desired consistency.
- 4If you are not adding meat, substitute an additional 3/4 cup each of finely chopped celery and onions.
- 5Add more Mayo if you like, but be careful. Too much will make your filling soggy.
- 6Using your melon ball scoop, fill each tomato with a scoop of your filling. When all are done, sprinkle with dried parsley flakes, cover, and place in your refrigerator to chill. Serve about 1 hour after making.
- 7This recipe makes 24 Hors D'oeuvres. You can increase ingredients proportionately if you want to make more.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato Hors D'oeuvres
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 19.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: