Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from MSN. Looks like a way to use up all of my cherry tomatoes. I think this might be a good accompaniment to pasta.
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (plain dried)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with garlic press
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, pepper, and oil until blended.
- Place cherry tomatoes in shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole or 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Top with breadcrumb mixture and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake until heated through and crumbs have browned, about 20 minutes.
I only had one pint of cherry tomatoes, but I left the rest of it exactly the same. So very yummy! Thanks for the recipe. I plan on using the cheese, herbs, garlic, and olive oil for garlic bread.
This was a very simple and delicious recipe. I had to substitute crushed croutons for the breadcrumbs and I omitted the parsley and it turned out great. My kids loved it.
simple tasty great way to use cherry tomatoes as a side dish. loved them.