Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
by Barbara Scharold from Woman's Day. I'm always on the look out for cherry tomato recipes since my heritage plants always seem to over produce.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small seedless cucumber, thickly sliced (English)
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar and lime juice.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and dill and toss gently to coat.
A lovely summer salad! Great to use up the cherry tomatoes from our patio pot, Quite delicious and easy to put together, I had no sour cream in but we didn't miss it, the dressing was a little tart the way we like it. I used no fat mayo and had to use dried dill. Thanks for posting we will be making it again.
I used more cucumber than tomato as I had more to use. The salad was just so delicious and a perfect way to use homegrown vegetables.
Cool and refreshing! Another added bonus is that it uses lots of those cherry tomatoes that seem to overtake the garden in the summer! I made this just as written with just a pinch of sugar. I did have to use dried dill, but it still was wonderful. Thanx for posting this cool summer salad!