Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a unique and creative way to fix cherry tomatoes as a delicious side dish. I found it in the spring issue of Good Food and can't wait to try it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the first 7 ingredients into a food processor bowl.
- Pulse until bread is very coarsely chopped, 4-6 times.
- Grease an 8 inch square baking dish and arrange the cherry tomatoes in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake until crust is browned and tomatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Very good, simple and fresh ingredients. I did use whole wheat but I'm sure any would work. I also used a mix of yellow pear and cherry tomatoes, that is just what I had. Loved it. Thx
This is an excellent use for the ever-multiplying garden cherry tomatoes! It's easy to make and absolutely delicious. Like the previous reviewer, I was more generous with the parmesan cheese. I'll be making this again; thanx!
We loved this..I did add an extra garlic clove and was a bit more generous with the cheese! I also cooked it on 350F instead of 400 because my oven is very hot and I was affraid the crumb top would burn.