1/1 Photo of Cherry Tomato Crisp
This is a unique and creative way to fix cherry tomatoes as a delicious side dish. I found it in the spring issue of Good Food and can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Put the first 7 ingredients into a food processor bowl.
- 3Pulse until bread is very coarsely chopped, 4-6 times.
- 4Grease an 8 inch square baking dish and arrange the cherry tomatoes in a single layer.
- 5Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- 6Bake until crust is browned and tomatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 335.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g