1/1 Photo of Cherry Tomato & Caper Spaghetti
A simple pasta dish with a hint of spice makes for a super satisfying supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the spaghetti. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the garlic and fry, stirring all the time, until golden.
- 2Add the chili, tomatoes and capers and fry for a further 3-4 mins until the tomatoes start to break down.
- 3Add 2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water to the tomatoes, then drain the pasta and return to the pan.
- 4Pour in the tomato sauce and toss everything together well.
- 5Serve as it is or sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato & Caper Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g