- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 7 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons capers, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the spaghetti. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the garlic and fry, stirring all the time, until golden.
- Add the chili, tomatoes and capers and fry for a further 3-4 mins until the tomatoes start to break down.
- Add 2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water to the tomatoes, then drain the pasta and return to the pan.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and toss everything together well.
- Serve as it is or sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan.