Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serving size 3 each
- 946.38 ml cherry tomatoes
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slice bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 59.14 ml green onion, minced
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 1.23 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice of the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp.
- Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until serving.
We make a similar recipe for hors d'oeuvres. Don't discard the pulp though! Put it in the freezer and use it later for tomato sauce.