1/2 Photos of Cherry Tomato Bites
This is a recipe of my own invention. These little bites make a nice summer appetizer when tomatoes are at their peak. Yield is an estimate as it all depends on the size of your tomatoes. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, garlic, seasoning, chives, and milk.
- 2Slice 1/4 inch off the bottom of each tomato, reserving the bottoms. (The stem side should be flat enough for them to stand upright. If not, slice a tiny bit off so they will stand up before moving on to the next step.).
- 3Remove as much of the seeds and pulp from the tomatoes as you can.
- 4Fill each tomato with about 1 tsp cheese filling per tomato. Top with reserved bottoms.
- 5Place on a tray, stem side down and serve at once, or refrigerate, covered, up to 2 hours (let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato Bites
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
goat milk feta