This is a great way to use up some of your last of summer vegetables. It is refreshing and light!
Make and share this Cherry Tomato Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups avocados, diced medium
- 2 cups grape tomatoes or 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled and diced medium
- 1 cup red onion, diced small
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- fresh black pepper
- bibb lettuce, as desired
- Gently toss ingredients together and serve on a bed of fresh Bibb lettuce.