1/3 Photos of Cherry Tomato and Vegemite Tarts
Another vegemite recipe find, when looking for a way to use up the cherry tomatoes I had. Oh so yummy, but you have to like Vegemite to really enjoy this recipe, but if you love it as much as my family does, then this is a must try recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each pastry sheet into 4 even squares. Place onto lined oven trays and fold over 2cm of each edge to form a border around the edge of each square. Cut slits along the border every 2-3 cm all the way around the square. Brush lightly with the beaten eggwhite.
- 2Top the pastry squares with the tomatoes, mushrooms and cream cheese.
- 3Combine the Vegemite, honey and rosemary and drizzle over each square.
- 4Bake at 200°C fan-forced for 12-15 minutes until base is crisp and golden.
- 5Serve immediately and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato and Vegemite Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (1066 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 265.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g