Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing spring salad.
- 250 g snow peas
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Boil or steam snow peas until just tender.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Combine with tomatoes.
- Make dressing by combining the oil with the remaining ingredients.
- Dress the salad and serve.
Here's a GREAT SALAD, & I really like the wonderful citrus dressing! One addition I want to make for the winter holidays is to add about 1/2 pound of cauliflower ~ Would make a colorful presentation! Still, thanks for your recipe as is, 'cause it's definitely a keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]