1/1 Photo of Cherry Tomato and Ravioli Soup
Adapted from a Rachael Ray recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb fresh cheese ravioli, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1In large, deep skillet with a tight-fitting lid, or a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Stir in the cherry tomatoes and garlic and onion; season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover the pan and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until the tomatoes burst and a thick sauce forms, 7-8 minutes.
- 4Add the chicken stock and water and bring to a boil.
- 5Cook for a couple of minutes, then add the ravioli and cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- 6Remove from the heat and stir in the basil and Italian seasoning to wilt.
- 7Serve the soup and top with the cheese.
- 8Serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato and Ravioli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 440.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: