Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The ground mustard makes this an easy, but tasty and unusual side dish. DH can polish off the whole pan!
- Halve cherry tomatoes, trim and halve onions (an equal amount of regular onion can be used- it's not as pretty, but it's quicker!).
- In a hot skillet, add a small amount of chicken broth.
- Add onions and saute over medium heat until they begin to soften and start to brown slightly, about 5 minutes (depends on the size of your onions, though!) Add tomatoes, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Add more broth if pan looks dry.
- When tomatoes have begun to soften, add spices, stirring to distribute evenly.
- Serve hot.