This is a delicious sauce served over pasta or chicken breasts and so quick to put together. If your cherry tomatoes are quite sweet, you can get away with not adding the pinch of sugar. You decide! Enjoy!
- In skillet, heat oil over medium low heat.
- Cook garlic, half the parsley and the salt and pepper til fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, lemon rind and sugar.
- Saute over medium-hig heat until tomatoes are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in lemon juice and remaining parsley.
- Makes 1 cup.