1/10 Photos of Cherry Tomato and Herb Omelette
Created because the ingredients for RSC#10 were so inspiring! I do hope you will enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 59.14-78.07 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml red onions, chopped finely
- 4.92 ml jalapeno, chopped finely (to taste)
- 4.92 ml capers, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- parsley, to garnish
- 1Combine all the ingredients, except the sour cream.
- 2Heat a small nonstick skillet(or omelette pan) and pour in olive oil. Swirl pan to coat with the oil.
- 3Heat the broiler.
- 4Pour half the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until set underneath, about 1-2 minutes. Lift sides of omelette with a spatula to check doneness.
- 5Place the pan under the broiler and cook until omelette is golden on top, about 2 minutes (watch carefully!).
- 6Fold omelette in half and remove to serving plate.
- 7Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 8Top each with sour cream. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato and Herb Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.1
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 469.0 mg
- Sodium 205.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g