Recipe by *Parsley*
Use up those garden cherry tomatoes! This is best eaten within 24 hours of making. Measure the cherry tomatoes after cutting in in half. You can always use the full-fat variety of sour cream and mayo if you don't mind the extra fat.
- 4 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion, scallions work well too
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, not fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cut cherry tomatoes, onions (or scallions), and cubed cheese in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayo, vinegar, sugar, tarragon, garlic powder, pepper and salt; blend well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- Serve chilled.