1/5 Photos of Cherry Tomato and Cheese Salad
Use up those garden cherry tomatoes! This is best eaten within 24 hours of making. Measure the cherry tomatoes after cutting in in half. You can always use the full-fat variety of sour cream and mayo if you don't mind the extra fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, scallions work well too
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, not fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- 1Place cut cherry tomatoes, onions (or scallions), and cubed cheese in a large bowl.
- 2In a seperate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayo, vinegar, sugar, tarragon, garlic powder, pepper and salt; blend well.
- 3Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
- 4Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato and Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 398.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 12.8 g