1/1 Photo of Cherry Tiramisu Cups
3 hrs 30 mins
I prepared these for my girlfriend and I for Valentine's Day, 2007. Easy to make, and visually stunning, this cherry tiramisu can be served in martini glasses, as a perfect finish to a perfect meal. Note that the cherry sauce should be made a few hours earlier, as it will need time to cool in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- 75 ml water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 20 ml Amaretto
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 4 -5 shortbread, fingers crumbled
- 2 fresh cherries
- powdered chocolate milk mix
- 1To make the cherry sauce, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 2Add as much sugar as will dissolve into the water, then add the Amaretto and lemon juice.
- 3Just before it starts to boil, add the cherries, and stir it over a high heat until the liquid takes on the color of the cherries.
- 4Reduce the heat, and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 5Place the mixture in a small bowl, cover tightly, and place in the fridge.
- 6To make the coffee cream, simply combine the cheese, Kahlua, and coffee in a bowl, and stir until the mixture is uniform in color.
- 7Add sugar to taste, if necessary.
- 8Once the cherry sauce has cooled, arrange the three components in layers in a martini glass, with the biscuit crumbs on the bottom, cherry sauce in the middle, and coffee cream on top.
- 9Refridgerate until the coffee cream is firm.
- 10Decorate with powdered sugar, and place a cherry on top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tiramisu Cups
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 44.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: