Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest tiramisu recipe you can find.So good!
Make and share this Cherry Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, sour cream and coffee liqueur in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Set aside. In the container of an electric blender or food processor, process cookies, in small batches, until finely crushed.
- Remove 6 cherries from cherry filling; reserve for garnish. To assemble dessert, spoon 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese mixture into six 8-ounce parfait glasses.
- Add 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs to each glass; top each with 2 tablespoons cherry filling. Repeat ricotta, crumb and cherry layers. Finish each serving with an equal portion of the remaining ricotta cheese mixture.
- Garnish with reserved cherries, grated chocolate and mint leaves, if desired. Let chill 2 to 3 hours before servings.
I served this for a Italian meal I served and I thought they were going to die from eating so much of this. I used a bowl instead of the glasses. The ricotta mixture was not thick so I don't know if it was suppose to be that way or not.I used a lemon shortbread cookie because that was what my local store had and I think it enhased the flavor.
You will not go wrong on this recipe.