Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm Good!! (sub any other fruit you like)
Make and share this Cherry Time Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Place cherries in a greased, 8 inch square baking dish.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix the egg, sugar, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in a blender for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Pour the blender mixture into the flour mixture and stir lightly.
- Pour this batter over the cherries in the baking dish, spreading batter to edges of dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350f degrees.
- Cobbler is done when batter is lightly browned and tooth pick inserted in centre of batter comes out clean.