1/8 Photos of Cherry Time Cobbler
Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm Good!! (sub any other fruit you like)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cherries in a greased, 8 inch square baking dish.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Mix the egg, sugar, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in a blender for 60 to 90 seconds.
- 4Pour the blender mixture into the flour mixture and stir lightly.
- 5Pour this batter over the cherries in the baking dish, spreading batter to edges of dish.
- 6Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350f degrees.
- 7Cobbler is done when batter is lightly browned and tooth pick inserted in centre of batter comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Time Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 807.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g