1/1 Photo of Cherry Teriyaki Chicken
From Cooks.com in my quest for cherry chicken dishes. Haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except chicken breasts, and heat to simmering.
- 2Add chicken breasts and cook approximately 10 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- 3Remove breasts and ginger slices.
- 4Thicken remaining sauce with cornstarch and pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 2148.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 40.5 g
- Protein 31.1 g