Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is good hot or cold!! I use Kool aid
- 15 ounces orange drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade mix
- 1 ounce cherry drink mix, package
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Blend all ingredients together well.and store in an airtight container.
- Makes 5 cups of dry mix.for tea.
- Stir in 1-2 tbls of tea mix and 1 cup hot or cold water.
Yummy! Did cut down a bit on the quantity, but think I will keep this handy. Loved it hot, but will try it cold when it gets a little warmer! Believe it or not, I keep all these drink mixes in the cupboard all the time, but didn't think of combining them! Thnx for sharing your recipe, grandma! Made for Comfort Cafe Snow Queen Chalet Jan 2010.
WOW! Love the sweet and sour twang of this tea beverage! The cherry drink mix give the beverage its dominant red color, although any cherry flavoring was lost. Maybe some cherry syrup could be added to the liquid drink itself or it might just be a name due to the color. This recipe was tagged for the Comfort Cafe's Jan. '09 tag game.