- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- paper baking cups or aluminum foil, baking cups
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice, until very smooth.
- Put wafer in bottom of baking cup, round side down.
- Fill 1/2 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Top with cool whip and cherry pie filling.