1/1 Photo of Cherry Tart Jello Salad
Family Favorites's Note:
This salad is one of our favorites. Very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve 1 small pkg. cherry jello in 1 cup boiling water.
- 2Add 1 cup cold water and stir well.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup carnation evaporated milk and pinch of salt.
- 4Let set in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- 5Fold in 3/4 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup chopped walnuts.
- 6Refrigerate. Let set until firm.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tart Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: