1/5 Photos of Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This cheesecake is tasty and makes a beautiful presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bottled lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsifted flour
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle crumbs on bottom of pan.
- 3In electric blender or food processor container, puree cherry pie fillng until smooth.
- 4Add orange rind; set aside.
- 5In a mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- 6Gradually beat in low fat sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 7Add egg whites, egg, bottled lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- 8Stir in flour.
- 9Pour half of batter in prepared pan.
- 10Spoon 1/2 cup cherry puree evenly over batter.
- 11Top with remaining batter.
- 12Drop by spoonfuls 1/2 cup cherry puree over batter; with knife or spatula gently swirl.
- 13Reserve remaining puree.
- 14Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until center is set.
- 17Serve with remaining puree if desired.
- 18Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 254.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat sweetened condensed milk