Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, quick and rich!
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle maraschino cherries
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- Drain cherries and place on a paper towel.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
- Take a small amount of dough and pack it around a cherry.
- Roll this into a ball and roll in graham cracker crumbs.
One of my very favorite Christmas treats! They are so easy to make and so yummy. They're a tradition in my family
It wouldn't be Christmas or a shower without these morsels of yumm! I don't use the graham crumbs, I use coconut. They are good either way and look really pretty on a plate.