Just got this in a realtor's flyer and I liked the way it sounded. It's from the Washington State Fruit Commission. I guessed time to make since I haven't made them yet. There is a 30 minute marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sweet cherries, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, coarsely ground
- 1Combine cherries, onion, sage, salt and thyme; mix well.
- 2Cut a pocket on the thicker side of the chicken breast; sprinkle lightly with salt, if desired.
- 3Stuff one fourth of the cherry mixture into the pocket; close opening with metal skewers or wooden picks.
- 4Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper, mix well.
- 5Marinate stuffed chicken breasts 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 6Broil or grill chicken breasts, brushing with marinade, until fully cooked and juices run clear when sliced.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry-Stuffed Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 365.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar