Cherry-Stuffed Grilled Chicken
- Combine cherries, onion, sage, salt and thyme; mix well.
- Cut a pocket on the thicker side of the chicken breast; sprinkle lightly with salt, if desired.
- Stuff one fourth of the cherry mixture into the pocket; close opening with metal skewers or wooden picks.
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Marinate stuffed chicken breasts 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Broil or grill chicken breasts, brushing with marinade, until fully cooked and juices run clear when sliced.