Cherry Streusel Bundt Cake
- Drain cherries, set aside.
- Mix together brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; set aside.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, and almond extract thoroughly; Add sour cream, Beat until well blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the eggs, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Beat well, scraping bowl often.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan; pour 1/3 of the batter in the pan. Top with 1/3 of the cherries and 1/3 of the nut mixture.
- Repeat layers a second and third time.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until cake tests done.