Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very quick and easy dessert made with cherry pie filling. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar before serving. Delicious!
- Cream butter and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well after each.
- Gradually add flour, beating well.
- Stir in vanilla and lemon extracts.
- Place in lightly greased 15x10 jellyroll pan and spread evenly.
- Lightly cut through batter with a knife to mark off 24 squares.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of pie filling in center of each square.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and done.
- Watch carefully, it burns easily.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and remove from pan.
Delicious!! What a wonderful dessert for presidents day, will definitely make again. Peggy