Az B's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and drain the cherries. Remove the stems.
- 2Place cherries in a sauce pan with sugar and kirsch. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- 3Melt 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a skillet. Add bread slices and sauté until browned on both sides. Drain with paper towel. Add more butter if needed to brown all the slices.
- 4In a bowl, blend 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 1 tablespoon of water.
- 5Using a spoon, remove the cherries from the pan. Add to the pan the corn starch mixture. Stir well over low heat for a few minutes.
- 6Return the cherries to the pan for a few seconds.
- 7Put a bread slice in a bowl. Pour the soup over the bread.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: