Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Smooth, creamy and oh so delicious! They are very pretty on a platter of holiday goodies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups candied cherries, cut into 4 pieces
- Combine first three ingredients with mixer.
- Gradually add melted chocolate chips.
- Mix well.
- Gently stir in cherries.
- Scoop into foil baking cups.
- I use red cherries, but red and green would look nice at Christmas!
Great non-chocolate alternative-smooth bon-bon confection where fruit adds the right hint of flavor. EASY to make. Not so easy to fill the cups. Only make one batch at a time as they set up quickly. It was easier for me to let the mixture set up and then use my hands to form balls to set into the cups. Would have liked storage instructions included with recipe. I refrigerated in an airtight container and would think that they would keep for a few weeks.