Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 8 ounces maraschino cherries, drained
- additional powdered sugar
- in a mixing bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar.gradually add flour.shape a tbls of dough around each drained cherry half.forming a ball.
- place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake at 325* for 18-20 minutes or unti the bottoms are light brown --
- roll warm cookies in powdered sugar.
- cool on wire rack.when cool -- reroll in powdered sugar again.