Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cherry ice made with Cherry vodka. You can make 2 ways white or pink.
- 6 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cherry vodka, chilled
- 2 -4 maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- maraschino juice
- In a blender place ice, lemon juice, sugar and vodka add optional 2 cherries for color and sweetness. Unless you want white ice skip them in the blender.
- Process till slushy.
- Place in a martini glass piling high like a snow cone. Drizzle with the maraschino juice and garnish with cherry or 2.