1/1 Photo of Cherry Slices
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter thoroughly.
- 2Add sugar and beat well.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- 4Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- 5Add sifted dry ingredients gradually, beating well.
- 6Spread on a large 11x17 inch greased pan, saving a little more than a cup of batter on the side.
- 7Add almond extract to cherry pie filling, then spread filling to within half an inch from edge of pan.
- 8Place remaining dough by spoonfuls over filling.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- 10When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 11Cut into slices or squares before serving.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Slices
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g