1/2 Photos of Cherry Scones
Charlotte J's Note:
Scones and a cup of tea, now that's the way to take a break. These sound so good I just had to post them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Cut frozen grated butter into the flour mixture until well combined.
- 3Combine egg, buttermilk and vanilla, and mix into the dry ingredients until dough forms.
- 4Fold in the chopped cherries.
- 5Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 6Knead lightly and shape into a 10-inch circle.
- 7Cut into wedges place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 16 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Dust with powdered sugar.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 203.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: