Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not made this, although it certainly sounds easy. But I have eaten it, and asked for the recipe immediately. Very different.
- Yes, you read it right: 30 chocolate chips; that's exactly what I was told.
- Combine all ingredients, except for cornstarch and water, in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cornstarch and water in a small glass.
- Stir into cherry mixture and keep stirring until mixture is boiling and has thickened.
- Goes particularly well with ham or roast chicken, but can be served as a side sauce with any dish.