I have not made this, although it certainly sounds easy. But I have eaten it, and asked for the recipe immediately. Very different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Yes, you read it right: 30 chocolate chips; that's exactly what I was told.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except for cornstarch and water, in a medium-sized saucepan.
- 3Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Meanwhile, whisk together cornstarch and water in a small glass.
- 5Stir into cherry mixture and keep stirring until mixture is boiling and has thickened.
- 6Goes particularly well with ham or roast chicken, but can be served as a side sauce with any dish.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Sauce Mexicana
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: