Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great served over grilled salmon.
- 709.77 ml pitted fresh sweet cherries
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml freshly grated lemon peel
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- salmon (to grill)
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Yum! Beautiful sauce that complemented the salmon perfectly and was really quick to put together.