Recipe by twissis
I haven't made this yet, but it sounds like the perfect beverage (for kids & adults) on those hot summer days & warm nites spent w/family or friends on your patio, at poolside or on a picnic. My source here is the Cherry Marketing Institute. Stated time does not include refrigeration time. Enjoy!
- 907.18 g bottle cherry juice, blend
- 170.09 g jar maraschino cherries (undrained)
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1 orange (thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
- 2 (566.99 g) bottle club soda (chilled) or 2 (566.99 g) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage (chilled)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a lrg pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries w/their liquid, orange juice & lemon juice. Mix well. Add orange & lemon slices. Cover & refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Before serving, add club soda or lemon-lime carbonated beverage of choice & stir gently.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses. Garnish w/additional maraschino cherries &/or orange slices as desired.