Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe sounds like it would also be wonderful served with chicken or pork. Found in a emailed newsletter from Recipe4Living. Cooking time is time in the refrigerator to chill.
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green chili, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cherry jam
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- In a medium glass bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours to let the flavors blend together.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I doubled this recipe, 'cause I was knew I'd like it, & sure enough, THIS IS A GREAT SALSA! Served some of it with tortilla chips & corn scoops, but the rest of it was reserved to accompany a couple of baked chicken breasts ~ OH, SO NICE! Thanks for a great keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]