Recipe by Laurie1
This is more of a dessert than a salad. Jello salad meets cheesecake! Delicious! It gets raves wherever I take it.
- 3 ounces raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 teaspoons chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve raspberry jello in 1 c.
- boiling water; stir in pie filling.
- Chill until partially set.
- Dissolve lemon jello in 1 c.
- boling water.
- Beat together cream cheese and mayo; gradually add lemon jello.
- Stir in undrained pineapple.
- Fold in Cool Whip and marshmallows.
- Spread on top of the cherry layer in a 9" square pan.
- Top with nuts.
- Can double in a 9x13 pan.