Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What can I say? Quick and delicious. Easy also. This is a very good salad dessert
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling (cut up)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup pecans
- Mix together and let chill overnight.
I remember this salad from many holidays at my grandmother's house. Love this salad!
We love this salad...and sometimes eat it as dessert! We have also made it with strawberry pie filling, and have made it lighter by using no sugar added cherry pie filling, fat free cool whip, and fat free sweetened condensed milk. This is great to have on a holiday table! Thanks for posting!