Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dessert-like salad to take to potlucks - everyone seems to like it!
Make and share this Cherry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (13 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Combine, chill, and serve.
I thought this was ok but it is very very sweet and I only added 1 cup of sweetened milk instead of the whole can. I think if I made it again I'd add some marshmallows and maybe some nuts and I'd cut down on the milk because it was a little too rich for me. But it is good, just very sweet. Thank You!
I just want to issue a warning. I made some.. and I ate the whole thing within three days. If you're on a diet.. be careful with this stuff. <3333 Its too good. =P
This was really delicious. More of a dessert then a salad. Very sweet. All the family agreed it is a keeper. Thank you